Our firm has been representing criminal defendants in Colorado for over ten years. The majority of our criminal defense law practice involves DUI’s, domestic violence, felonies and traffic violations.
We also handle drug crimes, juvenile defense, misdemeanors and all other criminal defense work.
The following are the examples of the crimes for which our attorneys can provide criminal defense:
- Drug Crimes
- Sale / Distribution
- Prescription Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Stalking or harassment
- Criminal Mischief
- Juvenile Defense
- All Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
- Minor in possession / Underage Drinking
- Damage to property / Criminal Mischief
- Drunk Driving/DUI/DWAI
- DUI, DWAI, DWI, DEAC, DUID
- Check Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Auto Theft
- Traffic Offenses
- Driving on a suspended or revoked or denied license DUS/DUR/DUD
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident / Failure to Report and accident
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without a license
- Reckless or Careless driving
- Speeding / Speed Contest
Our lawyers can also assist clients with protection orders (also known as restraining orders).
While most of our criminal defense clients are charged in either Gunnison County Court or Gunnison District Court, our lawyers are able to represent criminal defense clients in courts throughout Colorado, as well as in Municipal Court in both Gunnison, Mt. Crested Butte, and Crested Butte.